The Nectar of Plants is a three-part online course featuring essential oils and Chinese medicine. Suitable for all types of healthcare practitioners, in this three-part series you will:
- Learn to use essential oils easily and effectively in your healthcare practice
- Understand the function and application of specific essential oils in the context of Chinese medicine
- Utilize essential oils to treat the most common diseases and disorders
- Join the growing community exploring Chinese Medicine Aromatherapy!
This bundle gives you lifetime access to all three parts of this course:
- The Nectar of Plants Part I - Strength & Survival
- The Nectar of Plants Part II - Heart & Will
- The Nectar of Plants Part III - Individuation & Evolution
CEU evaluations and 10 certificate credits for each course (30 credits total) are included.
I fell in love with Chinese medicine in 1986 when I discovered that talking about herbs was also talking about the spiritual growth of an individual. The beauty and poetry in the Chinese medical way of describing life and the body never fails to inspire and motivate me. Essence, in Chinese medical cosmology, is the substance that can anchor the spirit in this body. Relating with your essence allows you to unfold your destiny in the most optimal way for you in this life, garnering the presence of spirit in everything you do.